Scout/Tracker – Level 1
May 17 @ 7:00 pm - May 19 @ 2:00 pm$25.00 – $200.00
In this class you will learn how to see things previously unseen and to camouflage things (including yourself) when you do not want to be seen.
In this course we will cover the following:
- Determining what is the best camouflage to use. This will include studying the use of various camouflage patterns.
- The science behind how the human (and other animal’s) eye works. How to use it to your advantage.
- How to move stealthily in a wooded environment.
- Night time movement strategies.
- Fundamentals of tracking both human and animals
- Learn how to read the ground to gather information and intelligence.
- Methods to increase your situational awareness anywhere.
- Hand signals and other communications for operations security.
This is a class for you to learn and try camouflaged gear. You will spend a great deal of time learning and then directly putting your mindset and skills to work in scenario-based training evolutions. The weekend will culminate with a manhunt in a wilderness area.
You can find the gear listing for Scout/Tracker at this link.
Watch this video for more information: