Wilderness Safety and Survival – Level 2
August 9 @ 7:00 pm - August 11 @ 2:00 pmFree – $200.00
This is our first ever summer-specific Level 2 course. This course requires participants to utilize 20 pounds of gear or less for the entire weekend.
This class will be heavily based on scenarios and competition. It will also include ample training in water safety. For those that are uncomfortable swimming, please feel free to attend as the training will not be done in an unsafe manner.
This class will include:
- Shelter building with a focus on warding off bugs and insects during survival
- Various water procurement solutions not studied in previous coursework offered.
- Team building, team-work based skills to develop communication and leadership skills
- Meals focused solely on foraged food.
- Any many typical NRS surprises.
You MUST be a graduate of any NRS Wilderness Safety and Survival – Level 1 class to attend this course.